[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Publishing about farm management research and development (fwd)

To: agric-l@uga.cc.uga.edu, sanet-mg@ces.ncsu.edu, sustag-l@listproc.wsu.edu
From: mjmahony@oac.usyd.edu.au (Mary Jane Mahony)
Subject: Publishing about farm management research and development

We are interested in making a comprehensive, global  list of journals which
publish about farm management.  We are looking primarily for refereed
journals but are also interested in journal addressing 'professional' farmers.

Please send to me by private email your list (with contact details if
possible but not essential).  I will eventually publish a compendium for the
benefit of all list members.

Thanks.

Mary Jane Mahony PhD
Head, Research & Postgraduate  Studies
Orange Agricultural College                              tel      063 60 5526
The University of Sydney                                 fax      063 60 5590
PO Box 883 Orange, NSW 2800 Australia      intern'l  61 63 60 5526
mjmahony@oac.usyd.edu.au