permaculture in Zimbabwe

Dear SANETters

I am trying to find an e-mail for the permaculture group in
Zimbabwe.   Do you have or know where I might find such?   We are
planning an ecological agriculture meeting in Zambia and I want to
make an invitation.   If you are aware of any other permaculture
people in the southern Africa region and have an address I would be
most appreciative.

John Devlin
John F. Devlin
International Project Coordinator,
University School of Rural Planning and Development
Assistant Director,   Environmental Capacity Enhancement Project
Room 016 Johnston Hall, The University of Guelph
E-Mail:   jdevlin@oac.uoguelph.ca
Tel: 519-824-4120  Ext.3773     Fax:519-821-9904