[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

SAREP On-Line Calendar

At the beginning of this year, SAREP's on-line calendar was out of
commission for a short period.  My apologies for any inconvenience or
frustration this may have caused.

The calendar has been back up and running for a few months, but I have
noticed a drop off in the number of submissions.  This is to let you know
that the on-line calendar is functioning and available for you to visit or
post events.  The emphasis is on events in California, but it's not limited
to that geographic scope.  Announcements about any event (workshop, course,
tour, conference, etc...) related to sustainable agriculture are welcome.

The URL is

http://www.sarep.ucdavis.edu/cgi-win/sarepweb.exe/list_events

I review the submissions before posting them on our web page and would be
happy to address any problems or questions that you have.

David Chaney
Education Coordinator
SAREP
University of California