[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

looking for sanitation engineer

Dear Saneteers,

Please pass on.  Thank you.  I apolgize for multiple postings.

My company is looking for an "environmentally appropriate" sanitation
engineer with solid experience in brown and green technologies.  We are
looking for an person who has had professional water treatment training and
extensive experience working with developing countries.  There is the strong
possibility of an extended residence (3-4 years) abroad to bring appropriate
technology to bear on a small island environment.  The job entails technical
assistance to a principal government body, policy recommendations, and
management of staff and consultants. This would be very exciting and
satisfying work with visible results at the end of the project.

Interested parties should contact:

Dr. Prentiss de Jesus
email: pdejesus@erols,com