[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Simpotato Model v 1.61 (last version?)

I have put a new version of the Simpotato model in my ftp directory
and will put in a link from my web page shortly.  This version 1.61
and since the USDA has decided to close all projects at my location
it will probably be the last version.

As a result of this decision I am also looking for other employment
possibilities - situations where detailed knowledge of simulation
model development and application and extensive experience with
various cropping systems would be useful.  My resume can be viewed
on my web page (see below).

The model file (sim161.zip) includes source code, executables, data,
and documentation files.  It can be downloaded by ftp or via a web
browser.

ftp://ftp.tricity.wsu.edu/pub/simpotato
http://www.tricity.wsu.edu/htmls/hodges

Tom Hodges, thodges@tricity.wsu.edu