[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Sust Ag & Univ - Survey results

> Thank you to all those who responded to my question about Sustainable
> Agriculture in US universities. Along with your suggestions, I had many
> requests to share the results of my question. So here it is. I have
> listed all of the universities that were suggested to me along with the
> number of times each was mentioned.  Thank you again for everyones
> tremendous help.  Deanna
>
> Cornell University (4)
> University of California at Davis (4)
> University of Maine (3)
> Iowa State University (2)
> Michigan State University (2)
> University of Minnesota (2)
> Penn State University (2)
> Tufts University (2)
> University of Wisconsin at Madison (2)
> University of California at Santa Cruz (1)
> University of Nebraska (1)
> Rutgers University (1)
> Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College (1)
> Slippery Rock (1)
> Washington State University (1)
> Wageningen Agricultural University, Holland
> Wye College, University of London, England

Deanna,
just to let you know, we also have a long-standing research progamme concerned
with sustainable agriculture called LIFE - Low Input Farming and the
Environment programme. The project organiser is Dr Vic Jordan and the programme
has been running now for 8 years. Dr Jordan or myself can be contacted at the
address below or via e-mail (vic.jordan@bbsrc.ac.uk).
Geoff
- ------------------------------------------------

Dr Geoff Seavers