New weed management webpage

I just finished uploading a new weed management menu page at the
Sustainable Farming Connection website (URL below in signature line).  You
can find the page directly by going to:

It's still very much a work-in-progress.  I have to admit that I haven't
yet found as many web resources on sustainable weed control as I had hoped,
but I'm still plugging away.

If you know of any good links or original material that I might code and
upload to improve this page, please let me know.

Craig Cramer

Sustainable Farming Connection
"Where farmers find and share information."

"The water will never clear up 'til you get the hogs out of the creek."
-- Jim Hightower