[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Earthworms / Rodale Institute

Stacy,

Sorry about the last posting. I just noticed I gave the wrong web
address for information on Rodale Institute. Please direct your browser
to:

http://fadr.msu.ru/rodale

I tend to let my fingers type without thinking (grin). The sites at
Moscow State Univ. not Michigan State (woops).

Apologies,

roger

--
Roger Bairstow
Communications Manager

	  	          Rodale Institute
             Healthy Soil - Healthy Food - Healthy People