[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Web sites related to sustainable agriculture, GIS and GPS

I wish to thank all those people who had sent me information on web sites
related to sustainable agriculture, GIS and GPS.  As I have just updated
the list, I would appreciate if you could access the web page again and
inform me of any important sites (and their URL addresses) that must be
included. I shall incorporate your suggestions in my next update. The
address of URL is

http://www.vtt.co.jp/staff/ancha/Links.html

 Please add this site in your links if you consider it appropriate.

I am also compiling a list of researchers interested in applications of GIS
in tropical agriculture. If you have a similar interest, please visit the
following page and send your details.  I shall post the compiled list to
all responders at the end of May, 1996.

http://www.vtt.co.jp/staff/ancha/C-Projects.html

If your time permits, please go through other information and send your
suggestions to me by e-mail (ancha@vtt.co.jp).

Thank you in advance for any help.

Ancha Srinivasan
Ancha Srinivasan  Ph.D. (Cambridge)
Senior Researcher, Regional Science Institute
4-13  Kita 24 Nishi 2, Kita-ku, Sapporo  001 JAPAN
Tel: +81-11-717-6660 (Office) +81-11-824-4753 (Home)
Fax: +81-11-757-3610 (Office) +81-11-824-4753 (Home)
E-mail: ancha@vtt.co.jp  URL: http://www.vtt.co.jp/staff/ancha/