Date: Fri, 19 Apr 96 22:14 PDT
From: <MAILER-DAEMON@islandnet.com>
To: dragon@islandnet.com
Subject: mail failed, returning to sender
Reference: <m0uAUrr-000FacC@island.islandnet.com.>

|------------------------- Failed addresses follow: ---------------------|
 <INF3@MUSICB.MCGILL.CA> ... transport smtp: 501 Syntax Error. Unexpected
end of Domain Name
|------------------------- Message text follows: ------------------------|
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 1996 22:03:56 -0800
To: "John Henning, McGill U (Agr.Econ./Ecol.Agr.Pjts)"
<INF3@MUSICB.MCGILL.CA>
From: dragon@islandnet.com (lischeron)
Subject: Re: organic produce stats

Dear John,

Merci beaucoup for the response and apologies for the delay - Texas Flu in
the family!

We are trying to set up a Permaculture Foundation here on Vancouver Island,
and my husband (the permaculturist) would dearly love to be able to go to
some official bodies (schools, Dept. Ag etc) and give them some info on the
state of organic produiction/consumption and the NEED for the former given
the latter! We know through the grapevine that there IS a market, but
official bodies don't listen to 'grapevines' as I'm sure you appreciate!

You were the only person from Canada on Sanet to respond to that query -
one person we talked to here in the BC gov't said that because  it is so
'black market' nobody will declare their sales... I don't know if that's
true but... the point is, as you say, 'god awful'!

If you do come across anything, do please remember me! And by the way, how
do I contact the OCIA?   Do you know?

All the best to you, and again, thanks -

Beth