[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Mad Cow disease, BSE; Justice is served.

No disrespect, and multiple hypothesis lead to healthy discussion and
investigation, but:

Some of the BSE stories are beginning to sound like the theories of the
Golgafrinchians (sp?) and their Mutant Star Goat having destroyed their
home planet! (Hitch-Hikers Guide to the Galaxy)

Try a www search, there is a lot of BSE info out there.
Media journalists are worse than the Golgafrinchians...

Martin.