[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Who buys organic food?

Hi,

I would suggest contacting the large health/natural foods retail chains
(Whole Foods, Wild Oats, Real Foods) - it's quite possible that they have
conducted their own research over the years.

The nor. Cal Whole Foods corporate office is in SF; the Wild Oats corp
office is in, I believe, Boulder, Colorado.  Real Foods is in SF -
ask/look for the main office (not the retail stores) - I believe Susan is
the person who does the newsletter and would know how to procede.

Also, contact the Natural Foods Merchandiser, a monthly trade magazine.

Feel free to call me in the daytime at work - I have all the phone numbers
there.

Take care and good luck.

Michael Straus
Straus Family Creamery (organic)
Marshall, Ca 94940
tel  415-663-5464
fx  415-663-5465

(P.S. I graduate from Santa Cruz in '89)
Michael Straus
Straus Family Creamery (organic dairy products)
P.O. Box 768
Marshall, CA 94940
Tel   415/663-5464
Fax  415/663-5465