[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Lewis Cattle Oiler

And I 'third' this one - as a matter of fact, I had been meaning to bring
this up to the group - with so much (valuable) information being exchanged
here, I think there needs to be some kind of ethical system in place.

Some of you may recall my recent query about info on organic stats -  a
fellow who works for an agricultural consulting company offered to do the
research job for me (at a price) and was very brusque when I said, thanks
but we have no money! - while he IN THE SAME BREATH was trying to get info
on compost starters (for free) from me! A bit cheeky, I though...

So the question is, what do we as a group/community do about this kind of
thing? After all, they say that in the information age 'info is money' and
while we may be sharing our information in the best spirit of mutual
support, there are parasitical people amongst us who are NOT sharing in the
same spirit.... and are yet trying to make a buck off what we give them...
I for one am not into supporting more exploitation.

Any thoughts?

Beth