[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: SHOCK MEDIA - Pulp Fiction

On Thu, 02 May 96 23:05:00 GMT, shockme@ipgnet.com (SHOCK MEDIA) wrote:
:>sHOCK mEDIA (mAY iSSUE)

:>http://www.ipgnet.com/~jun/media/

Big snip of a great "kick'um in the butt" article.

:>               Citizens refuse to act because they are themselves bereft of
:>               any courage and conviction about the essence of their
:>               existence in any sustainable sense. Our forests are quickly
:>               becoming a thing of the past.

:>               To the whiners of the future: WE ALL KNEW BUT DID
:>               NOTHING.

Yes, it seems most of us are whiners. Things are not going to change
without =some sort=  of action that many would disapprove of,  claiming
it  *radical*, and therefore unacceptable.
I suppose they also feel the environmental destruction that is taking
place is =Non Radical Destruction=.
--
WAR                      [$3 per or $30yr u.s.]           (metzger@cts.com)
POB 65                   [$40 CA & $50 foreign]           (FAX 619-728-9817)