[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

New CSAS Web Page

The Center for Sustainable Agricultural Systems at the University of
Nebraska-Lincoln is pleased to announce its new World Wide Web page:
 http://ianrwww.unl.edu/ianr/csas/

We hope that you will visit this site and offer constructive comments that
will make it useful to those who work in the general area of sustainable
agriculture. As with most WWW pages, this one will be revised periodically
as we have more to tell you about CSAS activities, and as we learn of new
sites to add to our "Other Sites" section -- speaking of which, if you know
of non-commercial sites you think would be appropriate to add, please let us
know so we can check them out for possible inclusion.  Happy surfing!
Pam Murray, Coordinator
Center for Grassland Studies and
Center for Sustainable Agricultural Systems
PO Box 830949
University of Nebraska
Lincoln, NE 68583-0949
phone: 402-472-9383