[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Funding for reduced-risk pesticide development?

In article <v03006f05add90372b65a@[134.186.108.48]>, brunetti@empm.cdpr.ca.gov (Kathy Brunetti) says:

>I have been approached by a representative of a small entrepreneurial firm
>that is developing a microbial pesticide.  They have a product ready, but
>now they are looking for sources of funding for product testing--to get the
>data needed for U. S. and California registration.

Why should it be called a pesticide?  It could be called a natural defender
against a pest or something like that.
If soap and alcohol is called a pesticide it would be much more expensive
and harder to get but it would not work any different.

Frits v/d Laan
Biologische boomkwekerij
Gouda
http://web.inter.nl.net/users/F.vd.Laan/