[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

INFORMATION: Straw to paper!

Hello,  I’d like to inform you of a new www page on the internet
called http://agripulp.com

We make paper (and other products) out of straw using a process that
unlike conventional kraft mills, our process does *NOT* pollute the
environment. We use non-wood fibers such as wheat and rice straw and
pulp it so it can be made into paper. This process is acid-free,
totally free of chlorine during processing and totally effluent-free!
(that means 0% pollution!) Our byproduct is even sold as high quality
fertilizer!

 For instance our Downtown Paper Blend #3 consists of:

     45% agri-pulp (wheat straw)
     43% post-consumer waste paper
     12% calcium carbonate filler

Be informed! Check out the new official and only site on the internet
of this newly developed technology.
If you have questions, please check out our web site at

http://agripulp.com/

Please drop by and leave us a little note saying that you read it here
in this newsgroup!

Many Thanks for your time.

Joseph @ jolee@agripulp.com
Paper for the third millennium