[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: $$ Turn $5 into $10,000 in just 3 beutiful weeks!$$

winstead@roseau.polaristel.net (Ben Winstead) wrote:

>This is not one of those "Get Rich Quick Scheme" or "mail-order

>Schemes".  But enough to pay off your death and whose knows, you could

>be test drive the new Mercedes in the next three months. If you too

>eager to read what this about then go right to the Instruction section

>bottom of this article.

>READ ON.

(deleted - not worth reading)

Why is it that these get rich scams seem to hit our newsgroup - just
because we are short they must think that we are stupid also.
VOTE FOR A SCAM FREE NET-i like the sound of that

Edwin W. Clark
H.O.T. Pause
Waco, Texas
pause@hot1.net

"We have left undone those things which we ought to have done, and
we have done those things which we ought not to have done"
Book of Common Prayer - morning prayer