[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Human vs. natural influences on the environment

Scott Nudds wrote:
>   Which issue?  I don't remember seeing any such graph.

Nuddsy asks for a reference. It is to laff.

> Dan Evens <dan.evens@hydro.on.ca> wrote:
> : Environmental reporting is some of the WORST journalism you are ever
> : likely to find.
>
>   Like a typical conservative, you blame the messenger when you don't
> like the news.

Nuddsy old sot. I am not conservative. Get a clue.

My politics do not determine my notions about science and technology.
Nor do my science and technology determine my politics.

On the other hand, it is interesting that you imagine that they do.
We judge others by ourselves.

--
The preceding are my opinions alone and have nothing
whatever to do with my employer.  I don't even know what my