[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Lost Crops of Africa (fwd)

>The Alternative Farming Systems Information Center has a limited number
of copies of this book available for free, courtesy of Mark Dafforn, of
the National Academy of Science.  <

Please send a copy to:
Elfin Permaculture
P.O. Box 2052
Ocala FL 34478-2052 USA

We have two projects for which this book would be invaluable. First, we
have a permaculture development project in Kenya, initiated and run by
locals, that would greatly benefit from this book. Second, we are urging
development of a network of genetic reserves arboreta of useful trees,
species, cultivars, etc.

I don't want to be greedy and can't imagine that such a valuable book
would not disappear once offered, but if there is a copy left over, please
let me know and I'll email the address of the Kenyan permaculture group.

Dan Hemenway, Elfin Permacultur