[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

BARN needed urgently!!!!

Excuse me!  I hope it's not rude to post this in your newsgroup.  I am
looking for a barn to place my rabbit in. I love her very much BUT she loves
to chomp on the woodwork in our house. This has got to stop.  I was hoping
that some farmer wouldn't mind letting Bugsy live in his/her barn,
preferably free roaming.

She comes with her cage, etc.  Very healthy and friendly.

If you think you can help me out, please call me @ (613)722-2791

We would, of course, drive her out to your farm if you wanted.
--
Not all the angels wear wings                      Soo thomson