[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Inspirational Speakers, Part II

First of all, my thanks to all who have responded to my original message.

Many of you have asked why I sent the message.  As I stated in the first
posting, there are many people --- a growing number to be sure --- who
are thinking, writing, and speaking out on the topic of sustainable
agriculture.  My question was born from the political season we are in as
much as from anything else.  Agriculture is a general topic that is full of
substance and also full of agendas.  The public face of any issue should
be backed with substance, yet it also helps if that public face has a
public voice that speaks with passion, conviction --- inspiration.

Hence my question:  Who are the articulate voices for sustainable
agriculture, for organic agriculture, even for Agriculture ("big A"
agriculture)?

Marc Safley
marc.safley@usda.gov