Marcie

Sender: cactus-intertie-owner@stat.com (cactus-intertie-owner)
To: cactus-intertie@stat.com (Cactus Intertie)

- ------- Forwarded Message
Your name, social security number, current address, previous addresses,
mother's maiden name, birth date and other personal information
are now available to anyone with a credit card through a new Lexis database
called P-Trax. As I am sure you are aware, this information
could be used to commit credit card fraud or otherwise allow someone else to
use your identity.

You can have your name and information removed from this list by making a
telephone request. Call (800)543-6862, select option 4 and
then option 3 ("all other questions") and tell the representative answering
that you wish to remove your name from the P-trax database. You
may also send a fax to (513) 865-7360, or physical mail to LEXIS-NEXIS /
P.O. Box 933 / Dayton, Ohio 45401-0933. Sending physical
mail to confirm your name has been removed is always a good idea.

As word of the existence of this database has spread on the net, Lexis-Nexis
has been inundated with calls, and has set up a special set of
operators to handle the volume. In addition, Andrew Bleh (rhymes with
"Play") is a manager responsible for this product, and is the person
to whom complaints about the service could be directed. He can be reached at
the above 800 number. Ask for extension 3385. According to
Lexis, the manager responsible is Bill Fister at extension 1364.

I called this morning an got routed to a recording that tells you to Fax or
mail the removal request. The recording then gave no other options except to
repeat the recording.

Ken - WA6PYJ