[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Yuri receives hypocrite of the week award (was Re: Ecological Economics and Entropy)

"Mike Asher" <masher@tusc.net> wrote:

>Brian Carnell <briand@net-link.net> wrote:
>>yuku@io.org (Yuri Kuchinsky) wrote:
>>
>> .. There must be a way to disagree with
>> >someone and yet respect them as an individual.
>> 		^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>> Ah...like your rants against the Pope! No demonizing there, eh Yuri?

>Yuri's hypocrisy is far deeper than this.  I went back over 22 of his posts
>after reading this.  18 included an insult, or some sort of attack on a
>person's intelligence, education, upbringing, or moral stance.   He is the
>most consistently offensive individual we have here today.  I'm amazed he
>has the intellectual dishonesty to even post the above statement.

	Well I may be new to these parts, but I have to agree with mike. Yuri,
you may have some points to make, but assaulting a man held dear by a
large part of the planet, including myself with bizarre and TOTALLY
UNFOUNDED charges such as yours earns you the disinguished Matt Regan
"DUH" award. Congrats!!!

Matty Regan
mregan26Sstudent.manhattan.edu

Follow-Ups: References: