[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: - money$.txt (1/1) Quick cash!

Just a general warning.

What is described below does not work. It is a camouflaged game based on
the idea taht people are generally stupid, and does not know how to
count their money. From time to time you see small chains that might
work enough that someone on the top canhave their money back,but that is
all. In a lot of countries,this type of games are illegal, done so by
the authorities to protect those who are not able to see through this
bluff.

Best advice, buy some roses for yous spouse and something good for the
children. That will pay off a hundred times better than any "Make Money
Fast" game can ever do.

John Morten

Guthrie wrote:

> BEGIN -- Cut Here -- cut here
>
>                     ggggggggg
>
> Take five minutes to read this and it WILL change your life.
>
>  The Internet has grown tremendously. It doubles in size every 4 months.
>  think about it. You see those 'Make.Money.Fast' posts more and more.
>  That's ... because it WORKS !  So I thought, all those new users might
>  make it work. And I decided to try it out, a few months ago.  Besides,
>  whats $5.00, I spend more than that in the morning on my way to work on
>  coffee and cigs for the day. So I sent in my money and posted.
>  Everyone was calling it a scam, but there are SO many new users from
>  AOL, Netcom, etc. they will join in and make it work for you.
>
>  Well, two weeks later, I began recieving bucks in the mail!  I couldn't
>  believe it! Not just a little, I mean big bucks!  At first only a few
>  hundred dollars, then a week later, a couple of thousand, then BOOM. By
>  the end of the fourth week, I had recieved nearly $47,000.00. It came
>  from all over the world. And every bit of it perfectly legal and on the
>  up and up. I've been able to pay off all my bills and still had enough
>  left over for a nice vacation for me and my family.

--- snip

> Invest your $5 by writing your name and address on five seperate pieces
> of paper along with the words: "PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR MAILING LIST." (In
> this way, you're not just sending a dollar to someone; you're paying for
> a legitimate service.) Fold a $1 bill, money order, or bank note inside
> each paper, and mail them by standard U. S. Mail to the following five
> addresses:

--- snip ( I can't take more of this)

--
John Morten Malerbakken