[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Leonard/Hjoseph posts

These two posts provide vivid contrasts on how we interact.

I copied and filed Leonard's post for critical review at some future date.  I
have learned from experience not to assume that conclusions stated in a
peer-reviewed article are accurate/correct so I have no problem with this
post.  For those concerned that *non-scientists* might not realize this,
perhaps this bit of advice could be included in a FAQ file for Sanet-mg.
(Andy, maybe it's time for *a rules of the road* file for Sanet).

As for Hjoseph's post there is no information presented that will help me
critically evaluate Leonard's post.  I would appreciate, but not expect, an
exhaustive critique, but in the two paragraph's posted a substantive rebuttal
to just one of Leonard's theses would have gone farther toward supporting the
more global claim made by Hjoseph.

While admittedly denser than I can absorb on some late nights at the
terminal, the Sanet bare-knuckled debates that focus on ideas and facts (vs
the authors) are the most compelling.  The others are unfortunate
distractions.

Terry Schettini
Rodale Institute