[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Small farm WWW pages

A number of people have suggested that it would be good to have a set of
web pages dedicated to issues relating to the small farmer.  We've decided to
take action, and put together a set.  These are in their infancy, and will be
under construction for some time, but do contain useful information.  The URL
is:

http://www.halcyon.com/kenworth/sfr/sfr_top.htm

We'll be adding more information, as time permits.  This is mostly a
collection of information we have received from various sources.  We have more
to add, and hope to receive even more from those who find this useful and have
information to share.  Please help us by sending your small farm related
knowledge, or comments on our web pages, to kenworthy@halcyon.com.