[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Welcome to wholesys-l

Here's the general information for the list you've subscribed to, in
case you don't already have it:

|        / /        /      ____             /
|       / /    __  / __   /                /    __
|  /|  / /--  / / / / /  /___  /  / /---  /_   / / /- -/ /---
| / | / /  / / / / /-/      / /  / /___  /    /-/ / / / /___
|/  |/ /  / /_/ / /__  ____/ /__/ ____/ /___ /__ / / / ____/
                            ___/

This is the Whole Systems list for the discussion of:

   - the principles of whole systems,
   - abundance economies,
   - the creation of a new civilization,
   - new global paradigms
   - whole system metaphysics
   - networking and synergy

This might be a list for you if you would consider reading books like:

  "Operating Manual for Spaceship Earth" by Buckminster Fuller
  "Earth Ascending" by Jose Arguelles
  "The Fifth Discipline" by Peter M. Senge
  "Paradigms" by Joel Arthur Barker
  "The Age of the Network" by Jessica Lipnack and Jeffrey Stamps
  "The Holographic Universe" by Michael Talbot
  "Finite and Infinite Games" by James P. Carse
  "The Celestine Prophecy" by James Redfield
  "The Mind Map Book" by Tony Buzan
  "The Future of Mankind" by Tara Singh

The list is for the exploration of whole system principles, particularly in
regards to economic, ecological, sociological and metaphysical
transformation of our civilization. The intention is to create and discuss
a positive vision for the future of planet Earth as a whole system.

This is an unmoderated public list. No flaming will be allowed, but frank
discussions are welcome. It is pre-supposed that the participants support
the general idea of creating a better future and are able to tolerate
diverse viewpoints.

You subscribe to wholesys-l by sending a message to:

   listserv@netcom.com

with the message text:

   subscribe wholesys-l

All messages about subscribing, unsubscribing or any other requests must go
to the listserv address. You can send a message with 'help' in the message
body if you don't know what you can do.

Messages meant to be distributed to all the members of the list should be
sent to:

   wholesys-l@netcom.com

Wholesys-l is a very busy list with many members and a lot of traffic. If
you prefer to get only a few selected postings and no discussions, you
should rather subscribe to the wholeinfo-l list. On the average one or two
messages a day, which are each complete in themselves, will be forwarded
from wholesys-l to wholeinfo-l. You can not post to the list directly. To
subscribe to wholeinfo, send this message to listserv@netcom.com:

   subscribe wholeinfo-l

Both of these lists are maintained by:

   Flemming Funch <ffunch@netcom.com>

so if you don't know what to do, send me a message.