Would you add our URL?

Hi,
I was wondering if you would add our URL to your site? While we are
a commercial site (we sell alternative energy products at discount prices),
we are continually expanding our Alt-E University section.  Alt-E
University is a collection of articles and "seminars" over various
themes involving alternative energy.

Our URL is:  http://www.AltEnergyStore.com

Please take a look and let us know if it would be appropriate to add to
your links.  Thanks!

Best Wishes,
Sascha Deri

--
Sascha Deri                          The Alternative Energy Store
President                            ** Online Ordering & Low Prices! **