Seedsaving site - URL change

Dear folks,
First of all thanks again for your links to or for listing the "Seedsaving and
Seedsavers'
Resources" site.
Unfortunately my ISP changed its name, so the URL has to change as well to
http://homepage.eircom.net/~merlyn/seedsaving.html
as of Sept. 6, 1999.
The old address will be mapped to the new one for a while, but I would kindly
ask you to change the URL to the new address with your next update.
My e-mail addy also changes from sustag@tinet.ie to sustag@eircom.net.

Many thanks and apologies for the inconvenience. I didn't know this namechange
was coming when I started the site recently.

Cheers,
Ute
Dipl.-Ing. TU Landschafts- und Freiraumplanung
Ute Bohnsack
Sailchearnach, Clogher, Kilfenora, Co. Clare, Ireland
mailto:sustag@eircom.net
Agri-Environmental Consultancy and Translation Services (EN-DE-EN)
http://www.atril.com/bin/directory.dll/1546
                ~~~~~~~~~
Seedsavers Resources http://homepage.eircom.net/~merlyn/seedsaving.html