who are our friends?

Morning!

I visited the http://www.thehungersite.com, the people who donate food
for hits we make there. Their numbers are impressive!  Have a look at
their list of sponsors which is varied and really impressive.

It reminded me of the importance of seeking out and retaining our
friends and partners in the sustainable, organic, small farms part of
the food business.  We know of at least one chef who is listening to our
discussions because he posted a short message recently.  Who else are we
talking talking with?  Are we covering all of our friends?

glenn
Buy from the Farmer
http://www.smallfarms.com

"unsubscribe sanet-mg".  If you receive the digest format, use the command
"unsubscribe sanet-mg-digest".