Subject: Biodynamic orgs

From: Tony Nelson-Smith <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 15:07:26 +0000

[ The following text is in the "iso-8859-1" character set. ]
    [ Your display is set for the "US-ASCII" character set.  ]
    [ Some characters may be displayed incorrectly. ]

Allan - The address you gave for the (UK) Bio-Dynamic Agriculture
Association (Clent, Stourbridge, W. Midlands) is out-of-date;  Steve
Diver gave the correct one (Rudolf Steiner House, 35 Park Road, London 
NW1 6XT).

Steve - further details of (UK) BDAA publications:
	STAR AND FURROW  published twice yearly ('Summer' and 'Winter')
approx. 40 pages, A5;  free to members, to non-members £5 per year inc.
post/o'seas surface mail, £6 inc. o'seas airmail.  Editors Patricia
Thompson and Olga Holbek;  contributions to Rudolf Steiner House.
	BDAA NEWSHEET published six times per year, domestic news, reports of
meetings etc.;  A3 folded double, free to members, not offered to
non-members.  Editor Patricia Thompson, Oaklands Park, Newnham, Glos.
GL14 1EF.

	BDAA Subscription £25 per year (£10 o'seas members, senior citizens,
students);  Chairman Bernard Jarman, Secretary Jutta Patterson,
Treasurer Ian Bailey - contact details, other officers and
council/committee members given inside front cover of Star and Furrow.

	Hope this helps                      Tony N-S.