Subject: Summer Training for international agriculture professionals

From: [email-masked] (Domingo Martinez-Castilla)
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 1995 14:56:29 CST

The International Agricultural Training Program of the University of 
Missouri offers two primary courses each year: International 
Extension Field School; and Family Farm Systems Planning Course. 

The intended audience is varied. The courses are of particular value to 
Agricultural Extension specialists and governmental
(Ministry of Agriculture) agriculturalists who work with farmers to 
improve production and profitability. Currently, the courses
have been a great deal of help to those from countries changing from 
state-owned farms to private ownership. Agriculturalists
from the private sector are also welcomed as are international 
agricultural graduate students from all disciplines.

Further information can be found at the World Wide Web, at the following
place:

    http://ssu.agri.missouri.edu/0c:/iap/courses.htm|/
(This URL will be slightly changed around the end of March.)

Or you can navigate from:

    http://ssu.agri.missouri.edu

into "What's new in the Server", and then into "Int'l Ag. Training".

(Please note that ssu.agri.missouri.edu is running now from a
temporary computer, and is still very experimental.)

If you do not have access to the WWW, you can communicate with:

   Thomas E. Billings, Ph.D.
   Coord. Dir., 
   International Agricultural Training Program

   Phone: 314-882-4611 
   Fax:314=882-5127 
   E-mail: [email-masked]

Best regards,

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Domingo Martinez-Castilla
International Agriculture Programs
University of Missouri
[email-masked]
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++