sub permacultures

helo:

Visiting the permacultures magazine (UK) web, I find your adress of a
permaculture mailing list.

We are working on Spain on natural treatment for waste water, and we
satrts o spring 96 to publish a little magazin about permaculture from
Sinergia (association for the study and diffusion of PC).

We will be thanksfull to recive braint new informations abot waht is
cominig on this cicles on the world.

(Do you know if it is any mail list on spanish? or in your maillist
iare contactng sapnishspeakers people, that will relly facilitate owr
work)

Thanks for your attention, we wish to hear about you soon

Sincerelly

Albert Torrents
Associació Sinčrgia