Renewable Natural Resources
- The One-Straw Revolution by Masanobu Fukuoka, 1985.
- Permaculture: A Designers' Manual by Bill Mollison.
- Tree Crops: A Permanent Agriculture by Russell J. Smith, 1929.
- The Permaculture Garden by Graham Bell, 1994.
- Holistic Resource Management by Alan Savory.
- _Living the Good Life and _Continuing the Good Life_
by Helen and Scott Nearing.
- Dumbing Us Down by John Gatto.
- Communities Directory by the Fellowship for Intentional Community, 1995.
- Ancient Futures: Learning from Ladakh by Helena Norberg-Hodge, 1991.
- Invest Yourself Commission on Voluntary Service and Action,
New York, New York, 1993. "The catalogue of Volunteer
- Thermal Delight in Architecture by Lisa Heschong, 1979.
- The Straw Bale House by Steen, Steen, and Bainbridge, 1994.
- Stocking Up III: The All-New Edition of America's Classic Preserving
Guide by Carol Hupping, 1986.
- Ferment and Human Nutrition by Bill Mollison,
Published by Tagari Press, 1993.
- Peaceful Valley Farm Supply P.O. Box 2209, Grass Valley,
CA 95945. Phone: 916-272-4769.
- Real Goods 966 Mazzoni Street; Ukiah, CA 95482-3471.
Phone: 800-762-7325; Fax 707-468-9486.
- Island Press Environmental Sourcebook "Books for better
conservation management." P.O. Box 7; Covelo, CA 95428. Phone:
800-828-1302; Fax 707-983-6414.
- The Permaculture Activist P.O. Box 1209; Black
Mountain, NC 28711. Contact, Peter Bane.
- The Permaculture International Journal P.O. Box 6039;
South Lismore; NSW 2480, Australia. Phone: 066-220-020; Fax:
email@example.com (electronic mail).
- Permaculture Drylands Jounal P.O. Box 64184; Tucson,
Return to home page.