OT: Does anyone know of a source of orchard mason bees?

Howdy,

I am in zone 6 with a zone 5 microclimate. It's still quite cool here and the
fruit trees have not yet opened their buds. I am looking for a regional source
of orchard mason bees--osmia lignaria (got the blocks already). It seems the
west coast suppliers are out or done for the season.  Am I too late?

thanks
--
dawn
aka gardenbetty

We will be known by the tracks we leave behind... óDakota proverb