[permaculture] Re: Hello there

Howdy folks from Sonoma Permaculture  we are looking for a green fund in
permaculture circles that does third world funding for permaculture related
projects if you know any other third world funding for permaculture projects
give us a list   happy digging and planting from the folks at Sonoma
Permaculture