[permaculture] Re: Does Permaculture have to be so expensive???

Hi Frank,

you are also or have been on the aquaponics list, so we both know that in other circles people are quite willing to share valuable experience and knowledge for free, though they definitely could put forward good reasons for charging money for their counselling activities...

Uwe

----------
   Yup...there seem to be quite a few folk who espouse this
> method of exchange:) But not enough of the leaders seem to want to give or
> comment at length in such discussions.  There are a few who do...and those
> inputs are always well considered, and I'm sure are appreciated and perhaps
> even implemented by other less experienced folk.
>
> Just my .02 cents. No criticisms intended.  Frank
>

> ---
> You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: uweb@megalink.net.mx
> leave-permaculture-75156P@franklin.oit.unc.edu

---