Re: Orchard Mason Bees

Kirk Hanson wrote:

>I'd like to introduce someone to the virtues of the orchard mason bee.
> Does anybody know of a good on-line source of information - a site that
>might offer a good write-up or something?

Kirk: I haven't looked at these sites specifically for mason bees, but they
always seem to have info on most ag-related topics.

There's  "Farmer's Guide to the Internet" at
http://208.235.89.130/Farmers_Guide/Agriculture/, which has a subsection
titled "entomology" that might work.

 also try http://ipmwww.ncsu.edu/cernag/cern.html which is "The World Wide
Web Virtual Library of Agriculture." They're heavy on IPM data, and should
yield lots of good stuff.

And then there's "Not Just Cows" at http://www.morrisville.edu/~drewwe/njc/
which has a ton of links to ag data.

I hope this helps. They're good general resources too.

Toby