From: Paul Holland <email@example.com>
To: firstname.lastname@example.org <email@example.com>
Date: Wednesday, June 23, 1999 8:15 PM
Subject: Solutions for Community Worms
From: Paul Holland at Sustainable Media
Goal: 1. To reroute Commercial Drives organic "waste" to a local
site/local sites where vermiculture(worm composting) technology can
2. To lessen anaerobic land-fill activity, thereby reducing methane
3. To create fertile soil for the local community garden and landscape
4. To add a bicycle operated company to the Vancouver Eastside to
promote the "greening" of Vancouver in the new millenium.
Needs: 1. Scientific information about the potential health risks involved in
2. Suggestions about how to search out commercial land available
for environmental/ecological/philanthropic conditions.
3. Scientific information about the link between landfills, organic
material in landfills creating anaerobic activity, causing methane
emissions, reducing ozone protection.
Thank you, yours sincerely, Paul Holland.