Subject: Internet sites in Permaculture FAQ 1.2

From: [email-masked] (Steve Diver)
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 1996 15:15:32 -0600 (CST)

Permaculture-MG readers, 

The Permaculture FAQ, Version 1.2 is almost ready 
for posting on the Web.  

Please take a look at the following list and let me 
know if you have any suggestions for other sites.  

I have deleted several sites since Version 1.1 and 
have also added several new sites.     

Can anybody tell me if the Perma List in Australia
(see #2) is active and how to subscribe?  
(majordomo, listserv, listproc?) 

Steve Diver
[email-masked]

Electronic Sources of Permaculture Information

1.   Permaculture-mg Internet Discussion List in the United
     States

          [email-masked]
          
          To subscribe, send email to:
          "[email-masked]"

2.   Permaculture Discussion List in Australia

          [email-masked]

3.   Permaculture International

          http://nornet.nor.com.au/environment/perma/
          Email:  [email-masked]

4.   British Permaculture Magazine/Permanent Publications Home
     Page

          http://www.uea.ac.uk/~e415/home.html

5.   Organic Gardening & Permaculture Information 

     http://sunsite.unc.edu/london/The_Sustainable_Farmstead.html
          http://sunsite.unc.edu/london/permaculture.html
          Email: [email-masked]

6.   Permaculture at Communications for a Sustainable Future

          http://csf.colorado.edu/perma/
          http://csf.colorado.edu:8080/

7.   Permaculture Global Assistance Network

          http://www.peg.apc.org/~pgan

8.   Correspondence Course in Australia on Permaculture

          http://www.qldnet.com.au/acs

9.   PermaWeb

          http://www.sysmag.com/permaweb/index.html

10.  Bay Area Permaculture Group Web Page

          http://www.nbn.com/people/bagp/

11.  Permaculture Institute of Northern California
          
          http://www.nbn.com/people/bagp/pinc.html

12.  Permaculture in Western Australia

          http://www.eepo.com.au/perma/

13.  Permaculture in South Australia - "What's Happening in
     Permaculture"

          http://dove.mtx.net.au/%7Esteveo/wotsnu.html

14.  Permaculture on "MindBodySpirit" Web Page

          http://www.pix.za/mbs/body/perma.htm

15.  Friends of the Trees
          
          http://www.pacificrim.net/~trees/

16.  Cross Timbers Permaculture Institute in Texas
     
          http://csf.colorado.edu/perma/
          Email:  [email-masked]

17.  Central Rocky Mountain Permaculture Institute

          Email:  [email-masked]

18.  Carmela's Home Page with Permaculture Material

          http://www.ozoline.com.au/permaculture/index.html

19.  Plants for a Future On-Line

          http://www.liv.ac.uk/~rmorris/pfaf/index.html

20.  Ecovillage Information Service

          http://www.gaia.org/

21.  Permaculture FAQ on the Web 

          http://csf.colorado.edu/perma/faq.html
          http://sunsite.unc.edu/london/permaculture.faq.v1.1

---

From: Kathy Ging <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 1996 11:49:50 -0800 (PST)

I probably am more familiar with the industrial uses of hemp
than a lot of folks because of my association with local persons
who have been networking hemp uses worldwide for years.
I do not have time at this moment to visit all the following sites
to tell you the VERY BEST ONES.
I have collected these on I-net in the last few mos.
- here they are - certainly not the complete list! 
(in case these do not get included in FAQ, those interested in
this unique plant can store them).
HEMP HAS ARISEN! (in some nations more than others)

Pls. note: A couple of thes sites may be more slanted toward marijuana
with THC rather than hemp with only l/2 of one percent THC. Forgive me,
but it is difficult to separate the two in the minds of the public,
and some of these sites may cover both issues.

Until the federal government learns to differentiate ROPE from DOPE
-we all suffer: because hemp cement (isochanvre in France),
medium density fiberboard (researched in WA and Eastern countries),
hemp for fiber - pellets, paper, fuel, oil, clothes are available
and 30 countries have already legalized industrial hemp. U.S.
uses an inordinate amount of the world*s non-renewable resources,
yet has not provided the leadership to pioneer
HEMP FOR VICTORY for the last 50 years.

Therefore - forests, species and habits continue to suffer because
of the ignorance of the people, the manipulation by trans-national
conglomerates, media and greedy politicians.(ET for PRES anyone?!
There is some possibility that because we humans have failed in
the care of GAIA that our space bros may beam in....Anyone else
have any arcane observations about what the 50% decline in sperm
count in last 50 years is leading to? I hear that possiby
another 30-50 years may mean the total sterility of our species?)
Betty Andreasson Luca interviewed in a recent Art Bell radio
talk show said that a group of ETs called the WATCHERS told her
that man would be sterile in the near future because of humanity*s
use of toxins including nuclear power and wastes generated therefrom.

Has anyone heard the rumor or fact that Colorado has recently
approved growing 5 acres for industrial hemp purposes??

EACH ENTRY SEPARATED BY (**)

<http://www.xs4all.nl/~homegrow>
 **
From: International Hemp Association,"iha"  <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 1995 
The International Hemp Association (IHA) is a non-profit
membership-supported and volunteer staffed organization based in
Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Our peer reviewed journal, the Journal of the 
International Hemp Association (JIHA), is published twice a year. A one 
year membership includes two volumes of the JIHA.

For membership info contact:
membership [email-masked] or FAX: 31 20 618-8758
Postbus 75007,1070 AA Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Annual membership fees 
are $ 25,50,100+, for Students, Individuals, or   Sustaining members, 
respectively.  Students please supply proof of student
status. Business/sustaining members  will be listed under their business 
name in the IHA membership directory.

  The IHA sponsors an annual grant of humanitarian aid to the Vavilov
  Research Institute (VIR) in St.Petersburg, Russia to save the worlds
  largest Cannabis germplasm collection, almost 400 varieties! We were
  successful in 1993 and 1994 and 1995, the work for 1996 is almost
  ready to begin. We plan to complete the seed reproductions and
  evaluate the collection in 1996 if funding allows.
  Estimated cost will be $20,000. for 1996.

  Funding is still required for the final $5,000 payment of the 1995
  work. The IHA is actively seeking contributors to support the vital
  preservation work ongoing at the VIR. Seeds are a perishable and
  irreplaceable heritage and the Cannabis varieties in the VIR
  collection will surely die without your help.  Such a small price
  to pay for the preservation of our genetic future!

  The year 1995 was a good year for hemp and the IHA/JIHA, highlights
  include: Helping with the Bio-Resourse Hemp Symposium in Franfurt,
  March 95,attending about 10 Eco-fairs, ( Italy, Spain, 3 Holland,
  Finland, 2 USA, Australia), to explain about Hemp and the IHA/JIHA.

  Sending seeds to researchers worldwide, including the first
  cultivation of hemp in Finland and S Africa for decades! Also
  cooperation with both CCIHD, in Colorado. and NAIHF, in Wisconsin
  in their ongoing efforts toallow legal cultivation of hemp in the
  USA. And certainly not last, the IHA supplied info to Govts.  
backrounds and performance data, with prices, availability,
  and address where to order them.( the IHA will have most of these
  varieties available in small, less than 5 kg.amounts).
 
 The June issue promises to be even bigger and better. Join the IHA
  and help support Hemp. You can read articles from the 1994 JIHA
  Vol.1 #1, and  Vol.1#2, at:
  URL:http://www.calyx.com/~olsen/HEMP/IHA/iha.html
  and E-mail to us from the page!!
**
From: HEMPHATS <[email-masked]>
Newsgroups: alt.hemp
Subject: Re: Industrial hemp

>the case is any one out there interested in talking about the industrial,
>agricultural, environmental aspects of hemp as a crop? Thanks Danielle

http://headcase.com will have an industrial hemp live chat room beginning
in April for just that purpose.

Mitch Cahn
Headcase
**
Date: Thu, 29 FEB 1996 
From: Inst for Hemp <[email-masked]>
Subject: Vermont House Passes Bill To allow Hemp Farming

Vermont House Passes Bill To Legalize Marijuana for Industrial Use

Feb 27, 1996
In a precedent setting decision the House of Representatives for the 
state of Vermont has overwhelmingly passed a bill which will legalize the 
use of Marijuana for non-drug related industrial applications.

The bill was introduced by the Commissioner of Agriculture and passed 
with a vote of 108 to 33.
The purpose of the legislation is to put in place a regulatory process so 
that the Vermont Department of Agriculture and the US Drug Enforcement 
Agency can regulate the growing of Cannabis for industrial use.  This 
regulatory process will allow farmers to legally purchase seed from the 
Vermont Dept. of Agriculture and plant and grow Cannabis Hemp which has a 
drug content below 1%.

The bill still must clear the Senate side of the Vermont legislature but 
passage is expected by Mid March or early April 1996.

If passed this bill will stand as a model for other states which desire
the ability to grow Cannabis for industrial uses.

It is uncertain if the Governor of Vermont will sign the bill.

 ------------------This message is brought to you by:-----------------    --
 --   e-mail: [email-masked]     Phone/Fax  612-222-2628      --
 --     The Institute for Hemp   PO Box 65130 St Paul, MN  55165       
--  Since 1989 Providing Accurate Info About Hemps Commercial Uses   --
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------
 --              THREE SITES ON THE WORLD WIDE WEB                    --
 -- OUR HOME SITE IS http://www.winternet.com/~insthemp/              --
 --         OR YOU CAN TRY ONE OF OUR MIRROR SITES                    --
 --         http://hemp.org/INSTHEMP/                                 --
 --        http://fornits.com/curiosity/insthemp/                     --
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------
 -- "Make the Most of the Hemp Seed, Sow it Everywhere" G.Washington  --
 --   "Without a doubt, Hemp will continue to be one of the Staple    --
 --   Agricultural Crops in the United States" L.Dewey, USDA, 1916    --
-HEMP-FOR-VICTORY
**
Subject: Need Seeds? Aloha Website
Check out
        http://www.xs4all.nl/~homegrow
These are the Best Dutch Seeds and from a 100% biologically pure &
outdoor seedbank!
**
Date: Wed, 20 DEC 1995 From: Darral Good <[email-masked]>
Newsgroups: alt.activism
Subject: hempfest

   Linkname: FIFTH ANNUAL SEATTLE HEMPFEST
        URL: http://www.blarg.com/~turmoil/hempfest.html
**
From: Kathy Ging <[email-masked]>
To: Sara Francis <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE:Industrial Hemp Data Needed for Thesis

[email-masked] is the e-mail of David Seber in Oregon,
who may be able to direct you to some other resources. He has worked in
networking the r & d aspect of medium
density fiberboard from hemp and other plants for a few years.
He recommended this web page- hemptech.com (you probably have to add the 
http etc.language to access it).
**
http://www.calyx.com/~olsen/NORML/WEEKLY/96-02-08.html

<BASE HREF="http://www.calyx.com/~olsen/NORML/WEEKLY/96-02-08.html">
"http://norml.myhouse.com/">http://norml.myhouse.com/</A>
... a weekly service for the media on news items related to
Marijuana Prohibition.
**
that of the DEA. Even local television news reports dealing with the
.testimony  jokingly disseminated the information in a manner that smacked
of politically correct journalism. The DEA position was the central part of
any newscast. "What the news casts didn't tell you," Maslack said, "was the
VT DEA representative may be guilty of infractions of the Hatch Act."
Maslack was referring to the law that limits federal employees from
lobbying for special interests.
At issue is a letter from DEA agent James J. Bradley sent to House Speaker
Michael Obuchowski, dated January 26, 1996 and sent on United States
Department of Justice letterhead stationary and was an obvious attempt to
ygo over the .heads of the committee.  The letter identifies James J.
Bradley as the "one" charged with enforcement of the Federal Controlled
Substance Act (CSA) in Vermont. He acknowledged that he was writing the
letter in opposition of the possible legalizing of industrial hemp and that
he was made aware of it from a Burlington Free Press article. Upon
questioning in committee, Maslack asserts, "he admitted no one told him to
send the letter and that a secretary did not type it for him," he said.
Maslack has forwarded the letter and the issue to the federal prosecutors
office for further action, if any.
The letter praised the farmers of the state while chastising those who are
pushing this agenda. The letter sounded like a rallying call for the war on
drugs as it said "...this effort to convince State Representatives and
farmers that hemp would solve their problems is another smoke screen in the
never ending battle by marijuana activists to legalize the drug. The letter
went on to say Vermont is not the only state to be lobbied "....
California, Oregon, Kentucky, Louisiana, and Colorado" have all "defeated
their effort". The letter went on to say, "The passing of such a bill
without understanding the legal ramifications could put Vermont farmers in
violation of federal drug laws which have severe penalties mandated. The
committee was very well aware of the licensing guidelines according to
Maslack who said, "we had been in contact with the Federal DEA for some
time,"' he said, adding, "its the same old story of the left hand didn't
know what the right hand was doing." Maslack showed a letter sent to the
Chairman of the Agriculture Committee of the Colorado State Senate written
by the DEA head of that state. The letter was uncommonly similar to the
Bradley letter received by Speaker Obuchowsld. "It's an orchestrated
campaign," said Maslack.
The DEA and Drug Watch International have been instrumental in spearheading
the demise of any legislation to legalize industrial hemp in the United
States. A letter from the Colorado Council for Industrial Hemp Development,
in Colorado (CCIHD) explains that many of the laws the Bradley letter
speaks about were developed to make production not cost effective. Thomas
Ballanco, legal analyst for the CCIHD gives an example of that type of
tactic. "The initial policy draft requires ten foot chain link fences
surrounding the crop, but we are working on a compromise for certified low
THC seeds." The Council letter told the VT committee members that they had
the opportunity of hearing the DEA's arguments last year in Colorado and
"their arguments are not persuasive after calm, careful analysis" the
letter said. In Vermont though, the stakes are higher because up to 85% of
all drug convictions and incarcerations are for marijuana use compared to
15% for hard drug use.
Maslack says the hemp issue is a number two priority this year in the House
Agriculture Committee, second only to property tax issues. He feels a bill
will make it out onto the house floor this year. However the committee will
have to vote it out onto the floor by the cross-over deadline of February
23. That is when any bill still in committee will be held in limbo for lack
of action as more legislatively important issues are debated on the floors
of congress. Vice Chair Ruth Towne, (R-Befiin), who works a 400 acre dairy
farm says "We will pursue this issue."
--
Colorado Hemp Initiative Project
P.O. Box 729
Nederland, CO 80466
(303) 784-5632  **
Dear Friends of Industrial Hemp,

If you have not visited my hemp archives lately, you will find several new
items, including news from the Kentucky Hemp Growers' Cooperative
Association, Joan Sanstadt's articles on the North American Industrial Hemp
Forums, the texts of recent prohemp resolutions, and other discussions of
this issue.

Please feel free to stop by if you are seeking information (not 
hyperbole) on current developments, history, and culture of the agronomic 
crop: hemp.
        
David P. West, Ph.D.
Dr. Dave's Hemp Archives,
http://pressenter.pressenter.com/%7Edavewest/AAmyhomepage.htm 
 **
From: International Hemp Association,"iha"  <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 1995 
The International Hemp Association (IHA) is a non-profit
membership-supported and volunteer staffed organization based in
Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Our peer reviewed journal, the Journal of the 
International Hemp Association (JIHA), is published twice a year. A one 
year membership includes two volumes of the JIHA.

For membership info contact:
membership [email-masked] or FAX: 31 20 618-8758
Postbus 75007,1070 AA Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Annual membership fees 
are $ 25,50,100+, for Students, Individuals, or Business / Sustaining 
members, respectively.  Students please supply proof of student status. 
Business/sustaining members will be listed under their business name in 
the IHA membership directory.

The IHA sponsors an annual grant of humanitarian aid to the Vavilov
Research Institute (VIR) in St.Petersburg, Russia to save the worlds
largest Cannabis germplasm collection, almost 400 varieties! We were 
successful in 1993 and 1994 and the work for 1995 is nearing
completion. We plan to complete the seed reproductions and evaluate the 
collection in 1996 if funding allows.

Funding is still required for the final $5,000 payment of the 1995
work. The IHA is actively seeking contributors to support the vital
preservation work ongoing at the VIR. Seeds are a perishable and
irreplaceable heritage and the Cannabis varieties in the VIR collection 
will surely die without your help.  Such a small price to pay for the 
From: International Hemp Association,"iha"  <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 1995 
The International Hemp Association (IHA) is a non-profit
membership-supported and volunteer staffed organization based in
Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Our peer reviewed journal, the Journal of the 
International Hemp Association (JIHA), is published twice a year. A one 
year membership includes two volumes of the JIHA.

For membership info contact:
membership [email-masked] or FAX: 31 20 618-8758
Postbus 75007,1070 AA Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Annual membership fees 
are $ 25,50,100+, for Students, Individuals, or Business / Sustaining 
members, respectively.  Students please supply proof of student status. 
Business/sustaining members will be listed under their business name in 
the IHA membership directory.

The IHA sponsors an annual grant of humanitarian aid to the Vavilov
Research Institute (VIR) in St.Petersburg, Russia to save the worlds
largest Cannabis germplasm collection, almost 400 varieties! We were 
successful in 1993 and 1994 and the work for 1995 is nearing
completion. We plan to complete the seed reproductions and evaluate the 
collection in 1996 if funding allows.

Funding is still required for the final $5,000 payment of the 1995
work. The IHA is actively seeking contributors to support the vital
preservation work ongoing at the VIR. Seeds are a perishable and
irreplaceable heritage and the Cannabis varieties in the VIR collection 
will surely die without your help.  Such a small price to pay for the 
From: International Hemp Association,"iha"  <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 1995 
The International Hemp Association (IHA) is a non-profit
membership-supported and volunteer staffed organization based in
Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Our peer reviewed journal, the Journal of the 
International Hemp Association (JIHA), is published twice a year. A one 
year membership includes two volumes of the JIHA.

For membership info contact:
membership [email-masked] or FAX: 31 20 618-8758
Postbus 75007,1070 AA Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Annual membership fees 
are $ 25,50,100+, for Students, Individuals, or Business / Sustaining 
members, respectively.  Students please supply proof of student status. 
Business/sustaining members will be listed under their business name in 
the IHA membership directory.

The IHA sponsors an annual grant of humanitarian aid to the Vavilov
Research Institute (VIR) in St.Petersburg, Russia to save the worlds
largest Cannabis germplasm collection, almost 400 varieties! We were 
successful in 1993 and 1994 and the work for 1995 is nearing
completion. We plan to complete the seed reproductions and evaluate the 
collection in 1996 if funding allows.

Funding is still required for the final $5,000 payment of the 1995
work. The IHA is actively seeking contributors to support the vital
preservation work ongoing at the VIR. Seeds are a perishable and
irreplaceable heritage and the Cannabis varieties in the VIR collection 
will surely die without your help.  Such a small price to pay for the 
to pay for the preservation of our genetic future!

  The year 1995 was a good year for hemp and the IHA/JIHA, highlights
  include: Helping with the Bio-Resourse Hemp Symposium in Franfurt,
  March 95,attending about 10 Eco-fairs, ( Italy, Spain, 3 Holland,
  Finland, 2 USA, Australia), to explain about Hemp and the IHA/JIHA.
  Sending seeds to researchers worldwide, including the first
  cultivation of hemp in Finland and S Africa for decades! Also
  cooperation with both CCIHD, in Colorado. and NAIHF, in Wisconsin
  in their ongoing efforts toallow legal cultivation of hemp in the
  USA. And certainly not last, the IHA supplied info to Govts.  
backrounds and performance data, with prices, availability,
  and address where to order them.( the IHA will have most of these
  varietys available in small, less than 5 kg.amounts).
  The June issue promises to be even bigger and better. Join the IHA
  and help support Hemp. You can read articles from the 1994 JIHA
  Vol.1 #1, and  Vol.1#2, at:
  URL:http://www.calyx.com/~olsen/HEMP/IHA/iha.html
  and E-mail to us from the page!!
** 
summary of the basic facts about drugs 
and the drug war. http://www.calyx.com/~schaffer/LIBRARY/basicfax.html
**
Subject: Re: Marijuana Gateway Drug Myth Exposed.

William House writes:
>For a more complete discussion of some of these issues, please see The
>Myth of Marijuana's Gateway Effect by John P. Morgan, M.D. and Lynn
>Zimmer, Ph.D. http://www.calyx.com/~schaffer/LIBRARY/mjgate.html
**
how about The Happy Canadian Hemp Lover's Web Site
@ http://www.acs.ryerson.ca/~lklein
**
Subject: Forest Products and Pulp & Paper WWW Site

If you are looking for information about pulp and paper, wood, or
wood-related products, manufacturers, distributors, suppliers,
associations, sustainability, academic institutions, research centers,
publications, etc. that are on the WWW, then you should see the
following WWW directory site:

http://weber.u.washington.edu/~esw/fpm.htm
This site is a collection of over 490 links to wood products, pulp and
paper, and wood products-related WWW sites on the Internet.  The sites 
are carefully catergorized to save you time in your search for
information.
**
Date: Fri, 19 JAN 1996 From: [email-masked]
Subject: Hemp Growing Guide!
Want to know how to grow it?  When to grow it? Where to grow it? How much 
to grow?
Surf on over to, http://HempNet.com/strategy.htm and 
participate in the world's first Hemp growing co-op on the
internet! Der HempMeister

Name: Dave Sleigh                  HempNet
E-mail:  [email-masked]    7911 So Hosmer Suite D-157
http://HempNet.com                 Tacoma,  WA  98408
Voice:  (206) 475-2601             Voice Mail:  (206) 591-8380
"NEW BILLION DOLLAR CROP"
                                          -Popular Mechanics, Feb 1938
(If http://HempNet.com fails, use http://HempNet.wa.net)
**
* Hemp as an Industrial and Food Resource
http://www.calyx.net/~olsen/HEMP/hemp.html

* Hemp Industries
http://smith2.sewanee.edu/gsmith/Karl/HEMP/Companies.html
**
   Linkname: FIFTH ANNUAL SEATTLE HEMPFEST
        URL: http://www.blarg.com/~turmoil/hempfest.html

   Linkname: HEMPFEST PHOTO'S
   Filename: http://www.blarg.com/~turmoil/hempic.html
**
 Greetings folks,
 The North Valley's largest marijuana activist organization
now has a site on the World Wide Web! Pay a visit to:
     PH:(916) 894-7044 // 230-C Walnut St. #127 // Chico, CA 95928
     Greg Bard, President. email: [email-masked]
     http://www.ecst.csuchico.edu/~gregbard/cannabis.html
**
Date: 19 NOV 1995 
From: Bryan Johnson <[email-masked]>
Newsgroups: alt.agriculture.misc
Subject: New Sustainable Agriculture Education Site

<BASE HREF="file:///C:\GATEWEST\KB\ANOUNC~2.HTM">

<HTML>

<HEAD>

<META NAME="GENERATOR" CONTENT="Internet Assistant for Word 2.0z Beta">
</HEAD>

<BODY>

<P>

Check out a new on line resource for high school teachers! <I>From
the Ground Up </I>is a set of 5 lessons dealing with food and
agriculture from a sustainable development perspective. They have
been approved for classroom use by the Canadian provincial curriculum
departments of  Manitoba and  Alberta. <I>From the Ground Up</I>
can be viewed at:
<P>
http://www.gatewest.net/~green/
<P>
<A HREF="http://www.gatewest.net/~green/">or click here</A>
</BODY>

</HTML>
**
Date: Fri, 17 NOV 1995 
Subject: 1500 visits a week to our web site www.winternet.com/~insthemp

Institute for Hemp Announces 1500+ Files a Week accessed on Internet Web Site
Nov 14, 1995
   The Institute for Hemp is announcing today that they are receiving over
1500 hits to their main web site at http://www.winternet.com/~insthemp
each week.
   John Birrenbach, President of The Institute for Hemp states "I am
amazed at the response we are getting on the internet.  When I first put
our information on the internet I figured 50 a week would be great and
would justify the expense associated with running the site.  Now that I
see we are getting thousands of hits each week I can't believe it."
   Who is accessing the information?  Birrenbach states "We don't know the
person who accessed the info, only the IP address where the request
originated.  We do know from the daily reports we are getting from our
server that the accesses are coming from all over the world.  We have had
people in Japan, Canada, US, England, France, Germany, Australia and many
other countries access our files.  It's truly international in scope and
nature."
   Why the success?  Birrenbach states "We change our site frequently,
adding new stuff regularly, advertise its presence to as many news groups
as we can, & we make it interesting.  We are also decidedly Non-Drug in
orientation."
   What is in the future?  Birrenbach states "We have a number of new
ideas which we will be implementing in our site.  Maybe some forms,
survey's, video clips, more audio clips, stop in at least once a month and
you'll see new stuff all the time."
For additional information call The Institute for Hemp   612-222-2628
--END--
 ------------------This message is brought to you by:----------------- 
--     The Institute for Hemp   PO Box 65130 St Paul, MN  55165      
 --   e-mail: [email-masked]     Phone/Fax  612-222-2628      
 --  Since 1989 Providing Accurate Info About Hemps Commercial Uses   --
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------
 --              THREE SITES ON THE WORLD WIDE WEB                    --
 -- OUR HOME SITE IS http://www.winternet.com/~insthemp/              --
 --         OR YOU CAN TRY ONE OF OUR MIRROR SITES                    --
 --         http://hemp.org/INSTHEMP/                      --
 --        http://fornits.com/curiosity/insthemp/                     --
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------
 -- "Make the Most of the Hemp Seed, Sow it Everywhere" G.Washington  --
 --   "Without a doubt, Hemp will continue to be one of the Staple    --
 --   Agricultural Crops in the United States" L.Dewey, USDA, 1916    
-HEMP-FOR-VICTORY--
-