Subject: PC in Tennessee

From: [email-masked] (Christopher Fielden)
Date: Thu, 16 May 1996 10:15:37 -0500

Greetings!  My name is Chris Fielden and I am a newbie to this discussion
group.  Recently I took the pc design course at Glen Rose, TX with Bill
Mollison and Scott Pittman.  I am currently living in Pensacola, FL.
However, I will be moving to Tennessee in August, into the area SE of
Nashville around Murfeesboro.  Does anyone know of permaculture, CSA's,
organic farms, sustainable models, anything having to do with living
sustainably taking place in that region?  Thanx.

At the course a bunch of us agreed we would subscribe to this group and
continue our discussions and support for one another online.  It is
wonderful to be a part of the permaculture family (nation) and it is my hope
to become active on this list and others.  My vision is to create a
permaculture educational center in Tennessee, for permaculture to become not
only my passion but a source of income for me.  I look forward to your
responses and getting to know you!
Christopher Fielden
[email-masked]

With my mark I affirm my life to be a marvelous adventure, and so it is.