Subject: Species database (fwd)

From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 1996 21:58:31 -0500 (EST)

:
Lawrence F. London, Jr., Venaura Farm, Chapel Hill, NC USA 
[email-masked] - http://sunSITE.unc.edu/london
[email-masked] - http://www.interpath.net/~london 
http://sunsite.unc.edu/london/Elsewhere.html - Links Page
Organic Gardening, CSA, Permaculture & Renewable Energy Information
:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 3 Apr 1996 06:01:41 GMT
From: David Galloway <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Species database

Hello

I am looking for a computer database of permaculture species which 
describes desirable soil types, climatic conditions etc etc which suit 
each species.

Does any one know of such databases - particularlly for a Mac computer

Please email a reply to David Galloway <[email-masked]>

Thanks

---

From: Steve Lever <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 1996 10:56:57 +1000

> I am looking for a computer database...<snip>
> 

Please post the replies you may receive. I for one would be very interested 
in knowing the answer. Many thanks...

-- 
                         Steve Lever
                [email-masked]
http://dove.mtx.net.au/~steveo/wotsnu.html
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
             Think Globally, Act Locally

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~