Subject: Re: PC Europe pages? (fwd)

From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 1996 10:48:58 -0400 (EDT)

:
Lawrence F. London, Jr., Venaura Farm, Chapel Hill, NC USA 
[email-masked] - http://sunSITE.unc.edu/london/permaculture.html
http://sunSITE.unc.edu/london/Elsewhere.html - extensive links page
Organic Gardening, CSA, Permaculture & Renewable Energy Information
:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 7 Apr 1996 06:45:03 GMT
From: Frits v/d Laan <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: PC Europe pages?

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (Helen Witts) says:
>Subject:       PC Europe pages?
>Maybe I start a PC-Page soon (if there is one for Europe I will do this
>only in german language,  Who likes to contribute?
>
OK I'm in for starting up a Europage but only if it's in English or muli-
language.
I know there is a lot of organics going on in Austria, germany and
Denmark but if you start up a page for Europe it must be all of Europe.

Frits vd Laan
Organic Horticulture