Subject: Vancouver Permaculture Network: Potluck

From: [email-masked]
Date: 15 Apr 1996 21:21:04 PDT

Hello:

I invite you to come to Brian Lutes home for a Potluck:

Come at 3:00 pm

Some of these events may occur:

Discussion:  Realize your Dreams of Living sustainably
Planting various and rarer edible and or nitrogen fixers
Wild salad Walk in the nearby forest with Harold Waldock
 Identify some edible plants, taste some and make salad with some.

Pot Luck at 5:00 followed by discussion.

Brian Lutes landscape was designed with sustainability in mind:
It has been mulched, planted with trees and shrubs which bear fruit.
It is a work in progress with many more plants and shrubs not yet
planted. Come and see it!  Some trees will be in bloom.

For more details
email [email-masked] or phone 589 9620

Location:  14 minutes from the end of the Sky train route in Surrey
Short cut: walk east under skytrain tracks, crossing a road. Continue
under the tracks until they end and pass a sporting goods store on your
left.  Cross the 4 lane road under the power lines continue east until
you come to a fire lane at a housing complex.  Walk south winding
through the complex till you come to a road. By the right hand side is a
path beside the creek.  Follow it through to the next cull-de-sac.
Brians is the 2 house on the left.

#9641 - 139 Street Surrey.

Harold may be driving in, as might Mike Kaweski with plants.