Subject: permaculture

From: Tom Gibson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 1996 14:31:27 +0900

subscribe permaculture-mg Tom Gibson
Know anyone moving an office or household? Fast, courteous, professional.
Reasonable rates. We can help you save money too!
http:\\www.teleport.com\~tgibs\wexpress.htm
http:\\www.hevanet.com\tgibs918\

---

From: Christopher Robinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 1996 16:52 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings,
This kind of blantant SPAMMING should be dealt with immediatley and 
finally.

PLEASE contact this *&*^$%#)*%#@'s service providers (the domains 
teleport.com and hevanet.com) and demand action!

Thanx!

> http:\\www.hevanet.com\tgibs918\

Christopher M Robinson
The Humboldt Sustainable Community Project
The HumboldtNation <http://www.humnat.org>
[email-masked]