[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

PERMA-CD-ROM (fwd)

Date: Fri, 27 Jan 1995 16:42:18 -0100
>From: Pascal A. Dupuis <dupuis@lei.ucl.ac.be>
To: agaccess@igc.apc.org, sanet-mg@ces.ncsu.edu, soils-l@unl.edu,
    tforster@igc.apc.org, klawrence@igc.apc.org, agmodels-l@unl.edu,
    arthur@igc.apc.org, ruraldev@ksuvm.edu, sardbb-l@undp.org,
    sustag@beta.tricity.wsu.edu
Subject: PERMA-CD-ROM (fwd)

 ANNOUNCE. *PERMACULTURE CD ROM*

 The Australian group -IMAGIC- in conjunction with several Multimedia
 artists are currently putting together a CD ROM based on the book
 "Permaculture - a Designer's Manual" by acclaimed author "Bill Mollison".
 At present my task is to source interested parties on the internet who
 might express their own use of such a product, and suggest additions
 which might be added to the CD ROM to make it an educationally and
 informative end production.

 INFO:  PERMACULTURE the CD ROM

 This CD is about Sustainable Development and The Content/Subject is the
 Permaculture Design Manual Internationally recognised by Academics and
 Educational institutions around the world not only is it a Sound
 philosophy but it also well respected and acknowledged with which to
 turn around the destructive trends threatening Environment.  The CD
 will consist of a Hybrid Disk Suitable for IBM Compatibles (80 % Market
 share)/Macintosh (20 % Market share). It will include Graphic
 representations of permaculture concepts as well as video and sound.

 Please forward this post onto any other people you may know who are
 involved in Permaculture, Aquaculture, etc. The more feedback we can
 receive about this project, the better we can gauge the needs and wants
 of Permaculture educators and students, thus making it a useful archive
 and resource for many years to come.

 Please Forward any responses to afox@deakin.edu.au

 Thanks for your time
 Regards