[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Hello

At 11:48 PM 8/19/95 -700, GrahamBell wrote:
>Graham Bell here.  Hallo.

Hi Graham!  Your book inspired my Permaculture Design Certificate Course
Project actually...

>Web wandering and working it out.  Pages soon to come.

Great stuff!  I'm sure I'm not alone in expressing excitement at this statement.

>I don't detect any coherent Permaculture presence on the web,
>and am moved to work this up.  Ideas? Response?

The mail responses so far have identified what 'presence' there is.

I have just completed a Design Certificate Course and the enthusiasm that
was with me throughout the course (especially during the weekend with David
Holmgren!!!) has not left.  That coupled with the disappointment I felt when
I searched the Net for Permaculture has led me to learn HTML!  And so a Web
Page is in the making.  Great minds, eh?  :)

Once again I look forward to your Page.

Carmela

'The ultimate goal of farming is not the growing of crops, but the
cultivation and perfection of human beings'.   Masanobu Fukuoka - 'The
One-Straw Revolution'