[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

My REAL URL

My apologies to anyone who had trouble finding my Pages using the URL I
gave. It was obviously incorrect and I advise anyone who is still interested
that they look at my signature below to obtain my URL.  I will also take
this advice in future - particularly when publicising!  (I'm embarassed)
Carmela

               'The ultimate goal of farming is not the growing of crops,
                   but the cultivation and perfection of human beings'.
                    Masanobu Fukuoka - 'The One-Straw Revolution'
                                 Carmela Leone
                          Email: cleone@ozonline.com.au
         Home Page: http://www.ozonline.com.au/permaculture/index.html