[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Info on the New Alchemist Institute

In article <jwasson-1501952006350001@dialin-8.eznet.net>,
Jason Wasson <jwasson@eznet.net> wrote:
>Last Saturday I saw an old 16mm film from '74 about a group called the New
>Alchemist Institute. This group is/was located in Vermont. They were
>building a model farm that utilized organic farming techniques along with
>alternative energy production. Some of the things they did envolved
>raising their own fish and building their own windmills.
>
>I was wondering if anybody new if this group is still around and if so, do
>you have their address? Thanks alot.
>
>-Jason Wasson
>--
>jwasson@eznet.net
>
>Live Simply, So Others Can Simply Live

Jason,
	The New Alchemists actually started in Woods Hole, MA.  They may
or may not still be together, if they are I believe they've moved...(to
Vt. perhaps?)
	The founders of the group, Drs. John and Nancy Todd now run Ocean
Arks Intl.  1 Locust Street, Falmouth, MA.  02540  phone:(508)540-6801.
They are involved primarily (if not exclusively) in bioremediation.  They
run several biological wastewater treatment facilities- one in
Providence, RI  another's in Harwich, MA.  Good Luck!   Will