TH: Re: Perennials & Annuals & Worms around Trees ...

 Post-To: Tree-House@Majordomo.Flora.Com (Community Forestry) ----------
 -------
 Hello All -

 Myk it's great to hear from you.  Hope your gardens and your
 ecology studies are going well.  Thank you for your ASCII
 illustration for a soil worm bin (reproduced below).  It would
 be exciting to run more of these pictures.  Some of our Mac
 users or folks on other graphical systems may have trouble
 visualizing the following diagram.  Often simply resetting your
 text to a non-proportional type font (like 'Courier') should
 rectify this fine image.

 Also - there seems to be a copyright dispute over an English
 translation of 'The Man Who Planted Trees,' which has been
 distributed on the World-Wide-Web for a couple years.  The
 translation appearing on the WWW has been yanked until the
 dispute is settled.  The translator / webmaster claims that
 this appears to be contrary to author Giono's original intent
 for his literary masterpiece -- which is widely regarded as
 having been donated into 'the public domain.'  I have further
 details on this situation, which will be forwarded to Tree-
 House List if there is sufficient interest.  Richard@Flora.Com ...