RE: Privacy, Peace and Permaculture Promotion

I think I'll ask the universe for more sites like mine and then I will become
commonplace, happy and the whole worlds peoples richer!!
the amazing thing is - I DONT advertise the site - not yet anyway!!
I need get a system but I hate being locked in to systems.