Commercial Links - Herbal Hall

Lawrence F. London, Jr. - Venaura Farm - Chapel Hill, NC, USA
mailto:london@sunSITE.unc.edu  http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden
mailto:llondon@nuteknet.com  http:nuteknet.com/london  Venaura Farm
Title: Commercial Links - Herbal Hall

WildCrafter's Barrow A Source of Adaptogenic and Nutritive Herbs
Shamanic Tonics Formulas for Enhanced Living
Columbine and Wizardry Catalogue
Gabriel's Island A source of supplements
Please read out disclaimer

Herbal Hall has selected some commercial resources which have met with our approval, yet we can in no way guarantee either the products or services offered here. We will disclose that we have used most of these products and have found them to be most satisfactory and believe the vendors to have integrity beyond the normal commercial parameters

Back To Herbal Hall