Some information on European Pc groups

Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 17:01:20 +0100
From: niamh joyce <N.P.Joyce@hw.ac.uk>
Subject: Some information on European Pc groups
Newsgroups: permaculture.information

Hello
I am a postgraduate student in Heriot Watt University, Edinburgh,
Scotland. My MSC course is Environmental Pollution Control Management.
As part of my research I am reviewing Permaculture in Britain and
Europe.I am trying to find as many groups,or organisations or
individuals who are involved in Permaculture.Also anyone who is involved
in teaching permaculture.
If you are someone who is involved in Permaculture or know someone who
is...could you contact me at the following email and snail mail
addresses to let me know what way you are involved etc..

Thank you for all your help

Niamh Joyce

N.P.Joyce@hw.ac.uk

And Parkstown, Ballivor, Co. Meath, Ireland.