HOAX! Re: Virus alert -Forwarded

At 07:32 AM 8/30/97 -0600, Simon Henderson wrote:

> [...]
(...)

This is a hoax of the same genre as the "Good Times virus".

Please don't spread it any further.  The message is, essentially, the virus,
as it self-replicates every time someone forwards it on.

There are several good sites on the Web which report Internet hoaxes,
including the virus hoaxes.  I'm at my home computer, so I don't have the
URL's for you right now, but a search on Yahoo might turn them up.

Loren
Loren Davidson
loren@wombat.net    http://www.batnet.com/beauty/
"Love is a verb."  -- Steven Covey